KS2 Teacher Required
The Governors wish to appoint, for September 2019, an enthusiastic and committed teacher to work in our popular and successful school. You will become a member of a warm, friendly and supportive team.
This is a full time, permanent contract starting in September 2019.
We welcome applications from NQTs and experienced candidates.
- Enthusiastic and passionate about teaching and learning?
- Able to plan and teach learning experiences that are well matched to each pupil’s needs, interests and stage of development?
- Able to employ a range of assessment for learning strategies to ensure that all pupils learn effectively?
- Able to support the Catholic ethos of the school?
- An excellent teacher who is committed to further professional development?
We can offer:
- Children who love to come to school, who are engaged in their learning and have excellent behaviour together with parents who are exceptionally supportive of the school
- A caring and positive teaching and learning environment
- A commitment to staff development
- Well-resourced classrooms
- A friendly motivated staff with supportive Governors
We warmly welcome visitors.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Closing Date: Tuesday, 23rd April 9.00am
Interviews: Wednesday, 1st May / Thursday 2nd May
Start Date: Monday, 2nd September 2019