After reading The Little Red Hen, we decided to try our hand at baking. We enjoyed measuring and weighing the ingredients, mixing them together, kneading the dough and watching it rise. When they were cooked we tasted them and they were yummy!
We enjoyed inviting our buddies to a Chinese meal to celebrate Chinese New Year and sharing it with them.
On Wednesday we went looking for Jack Frost on our school field.
Super heroes to the rescue!
What great learning and fun we had with our super heroes.
- We worked collaboratively by taking turns and listening to each other.
- We used our imagination and went to the rescue of our friends and our teacher!
- We tested our physical capabilities by lifting, moving, balancing and jumping.
- We estimated and balanced planks developing our maths skills.
- We enhanced our language skills by choosing the right vocabulary, speaking to others and listening to ideas.
- We used our creativity to make our own shield. You can't be Captain America without a shield!
- BEST OF ALL we had fun. Just look at the joy on our faces!